The switch is in good condition with some cosmetic scuffs and scratches. I have factory reset the switch, and cleared the configuration. This item will include the rack mount ears and a standard power cable.
- Green Ethernet: Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused
- Cable length detection reduces power usage when the network cable is shorter than 10 meters
- Intelligent: Smart switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffice prioritization.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS): Priority queing ensures high-priority traffic gets delivered efficiently, even during congestion from high-traffic bursts. Companies implementing network telephony or video conferencing, for example, need to be able to prioritize such voice and video traffic and other real-time applications over less latency-sensitive traffic to ensure reliability and quality. The ability to prioritze traffic ensures quality of latency-sensitive services and applications despite increasing traffic loads. The ProSafe Gigabit Smart Switch provides and extensive set of QoS features
- 802.1p-based prioritization
- Layer 3-based prioritization
- Standard Power Cable
- Rack Mount Ears
Location: Bin 8
This DOES NOT include other cables, software or accessories except for those listed under Included Accessories
Two Locations to serve your needs
2890 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222