The pump has minor scuffs and scratches on the outside. The item has been successfully powered on. No further testing was done.
- Caregivers can select the desired temperature by choosing from 50F (10C), 95F (35C), 100F (38) or 107F (42C) set points
- 3-layer safety system with dual temperature sensors, dual microprocessors and a mechanical thermostat to ensure patient safety
- Illuminated LED control panel, comfortable handle, built in hose and cord storage and translucent water reservoir for ease of use in any health care setting
- Lock-out switch to prevent inadvertent setting changes
- Timed temperature therapy cycles can be set to 20 minutes, 30 minutes or continuous therapy (not designed for extended operation-will not run overnight without overheating)
- Uses tap water (and ice cubes if cooling)
Location: Bin 2
This DOES NOT include other cables, software or accessories except for those listed under Included Accessories
Two Locations to serve your needs
2890 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222