The recorder is in great condition, but is used. There are a few marks on the device, but nothing major. I tested the recorder and it does power up. All the navigation buttons work as well. I put in a SD card to test the microphone and see if it records. The recorder does record, and all buttons like the rewind, play, and stop buttons do work. The recorder has been reset as the SD card has been removed. The battery has been tested to, and it is almost at full charge.
- Improved DSS Player Pro software provides automatic download and backup of recordings; automatic distribution of recordings via email or FTP to other users; direct recording onto your PC; managing and changing settings on your recorder; playing and editing of recordings on your PC; and automatic retrieval of typed documents and much more.
- Slide Switch Operation is quiet and easy to use, resulting in high performance, comfort, and increased productivity.
- Dual function cradle for recharging of Ni-MH battery pack and downloading data to a PC.
- Two programmable buttons, A and B, to implement functions per user dictation preferences.
- Choose between two combinations of recording modes, SP or LP, and recording sensitivity, Dictate or Conference, to suit your recording needs.
- The DS-4000's automatic voice activation keeps recordings free from dead space and saves recording capacity and time during transcription.
- Up to 10 users ID's and 10 Work Types can be programmed on the recorder to support user environment where recorders are exchanged amongst professionals.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack for added convenience automatically charges when the recorder is placed in the cradle.
- The DS-4000 allows for easy editing of existing recordings by appending, overwriting, inserting, and erasing or partial-erase of recording.
- The DS-4000 recorder can categorically classify and store recording in any of the 7 different folders that can be programmed on the recorder. Each folder can store up to 199 messages per folder.
- Designed to withstand the heavy usage of the professional user. Durable switches and connectors of the DS-4000 are designed to eliminate or minimize the down time.
- When the DS-4000 is left unused and in stop mode for a set amount of time, it will automatically shut itself off.
- The DS-4000 transfer rate of dictation from the recorder to PC or vise versa has been improved to reduce time spent waiting for the transfer process to finish.
- The DS-4000 will automatically synchronize its clock with your PC using the DSS Player Pro Dictation software.
- The DSS Player Pro Dictation software supports encryption of dictations before sending as email attachments or via FTP.
- The DS-4000 supports hands-free recording with the optional RS-25 footswitch. Connect the RS-25 to the cradle, place the recorder in the cradle and you are ready to go.
- Multi-level alarms can be enabled and set to meet various needs.
- The DS-4000 supports and displays language in English, French, and German.
- Splash screen automatically displays default time of day greeting when DS-4000 is turned on, or you can program your own greeting (up to 20 characters).
- Compatible with IBM Via Voice for Windows®.
Two Locations to serve your needs
2890 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222