The Printer is in great condition, with a few very minor scuffs on the outside. Test prints were successful (pictures included), and the unit proved to be fully functional.
- Fast and versatile printing
- The Epson receipt printer TM-T88IV prints at speeds of up to 150mm (5.90 inches) per second. Flash memory allows printing of graphics and logos with smooth, scalable characters, landscaping or black-white reversal to give your receipts and coupons the highest customer impact. Bar codes can be printed vertically (ladder bar code) and horizontally (fence bar code). Its flexible page mode gives you a choice of receipt layouts.
- Designed for ease-of-use and convenience
- The TM-T88IV receipt printer has a small footprint that allows for flexible placement on a countertop or wall using an optional wall-hanging bracket. Drop-in paper loading is quick and easy. You can select between the autocutter or the built-in tear-bar. Additional ease-of-use features include Auto Status Back (ASB) messages that update printer status in real time.
- Reliability and connectivity you can count on
- With an MCBF of 52 million lines and an autocutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the Epson thermal printer TM-T88IV delivers the outstanding reliability that is critical in high-volume environments. The printer is available in multilingual versions, including Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Thai and Korean. Thanks to Epson’s exclusive Connect-It™ interface options, the TM-T88IV is compatible with today’s best-of-breed and component-based systems.
- Thermal printing technology
- Thermal printing assures virtually silent operation and keeps consumables to a minimum—no ribbons are required! Black and white thermal paper is widely available and increased use of thermal printing has driven down paper costs significantly.
- Product Features
- Fast thermal print speed, up to 5.9 inches/sec.
- Easy drop-in paper loading with tear-bar or autocutter
- Ease-of-use features including Auto Status Back (ASB) messages
- Uses standard interchangeable Epson Interface Cards
- High-resolution graphics printing with no processing delay
- 24V Power Supply with power cord
This DOES NOT include other cables, software or accessories except for those listed under Included Accessories
Two Locations to serve your needs
2890 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222