The switch was pulled from a working environment but is still in good condition with no damage to the ports or frame. The switch was powered on, tested for functionality, and all data was wiped. This item does not include rack mount ears but will include a standard power cable.
- High-performance, 24-port Fast Ethernet wire-speed solution which is ideal for resilient stacking, cost-effective wiring closet solutions, desktop connectivity and high-speed network backbone traffic aggregation.
- Secure switching using edge authentication via 802.1x, private VLANs, Voice VLANs, Protocol VLANs and SNMPv3. Robust security capabilities provided through flow-based IP, and MAC ACLs, port-based MAC security, RADIUS and TACACS+ remote authentication, SSL/SSH encryption, and IP-based management access filtering.
- Supports open industry standards including advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3 aware), Multiple Spanning Trees, SNTP and IP multicast support, Dynamic Link Aggregation (LACP), dynamic VLAN configurations, port mirroring and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol.
- Versatile remote management uses an industry-standard CLI, an embedded web interface or an SNMP based management application.
- Virtual Cable Tester™ by Marvell for diagnosing copper connectivity and detecting problems and fibre transceiver diagnostics for troubleshooting transceiver problems.
Location: Bin 2
This DOES NOT include other cables, software or accessories except for those listed under Included Accessories
Two Locations to serve your needs
2890 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222