The item is used, in good condition. I have factory reset the device, clearing any previous data. There are no major scratches, dead pixels, or discoloration on the screen. Some of the buttons may show some wear. The battery still charges, but may not hold a charge for as long as it once did.
• IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
• Two-inch color display
• Bluetooth 2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
• IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
• MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
• Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
• Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
• Support for a wide range of applications through XML
For full specs please see here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-wireless-ip-phone-7925g/data_sheet_c78-504890.html
Location: Bin 7
This DOES NOT include other cables, software or accessories except for those listed under Included Accessories
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.